10) If you are ever in a mall with a Neiman Marcus, don't use the mall bathroom. Use the bathroom at Neiman Marcus, it's kinda like being in a five star hotel.
9) Couture smells like feet. I kid you not. Juicy had some shoes that said "Smells like couture" written on them. Simple math. Shoes smell like feet. Couture equals feet.
8) There are people who will spend $25 on a juicy toy for their dog to chew on. I wonder if the dog wouldn't rather a juicy steak for that price.
7) People will spend over a hundred dollars on- sit down- a towel. Yep, just because it has a billboard on it.
6) It is perfectly acceptable to wear velour sweatshirts in the summer if it has a j hanging from the zipper.
5) "Juicy" is no longer an adjective used to describe a delicious piece of fruit. It is a noun.
4) There are people who will PAY for the privilege of pre-shopping a Nordstrom sale.
3) A skirt is not just a skirt. It's a theory.
2) This one is useful actually. Makeup prices from national brands are the same in Macy's as they are in Neiman Marcus and Saks. Only in Macy's they don't bow down to you.
1) I am willing to subject myself to an afternoon of shopping with MP for the sake of a blog post.