No, this isn't a hint, not at all. And yes, I take presents all year round!
10) Birthdays are like boogers; the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
9) You know you are getting old when the only thing you want for your birthday is not to be reminded of your age.
8) On your birthday, remember: don't worry about the past- you can't change it. Don't worry about the present- you aren't getting one.
7) Lots of famous people were born on your birthday- shame you aren't one of them.
6) Birthdays are nature's way if telling us to eat more cake.
5) A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
4) So many candles...so little cake.
3) With age comes wisdom- and you're one of the smartest people I know!
2) Despite modern medical advances, nobody has discovered a cure for the common birthday.
1) And my all time favorite, from BigChamor's last year birthday card: Hooray, it's your birthday, can I go back to sleep now?