10) She puts on her glasses to squint at her blackberry.
9) He takes frequent naps at his desk.
7) When giving out her email address, she specifies "all lowercase."
6) The ringer on his phone is set to Sonic Boom level.
5) She collectively refers to the rest of the employees as "you young people."
4) He takes off a lot of time to go to doctors appointments. And he discusses them extensively when he comes back.
3) When at your desk, she exclaims repeatedly that you do things so quickly on the computer.
2) He spends a lot of time reminiscing about how different things were when he entered the work force 40 years ago.
1) He has a copy of 'Outlook 2007 for Dummies' on his desk. And he refers to it often.