Today's Top Ten Tuesday post is dedicated to all creeps who think that texting in public is worse than talking on the phone. Observe from these actual overheard statements just how wrong they are:
10) "I am having such trouble with my shmuly lately. His teachers are complaining of his behavior too..."
9) "My baby kept me up all night last night. I'm afraid she is coming down with something."
8) "My bank account is in overdraft again."
7) "Well the therapist thinks I'm making nice progress on it."
6) "I can't wait for the day I can tell my boss to go to ****"
5) "My husband is really mad at me today."
4) "I trust you not to repeat this to anyone, but my daughter is going on her first ever date donight!"
3) "Baruch Hashem, they got the results of my father's biopsy. The tumor is benign."
2) "But that stems from the psychiatric issues I have..."
1) "She doesn't want anyone to know yet, but she just found out she is pregnant."
What's the most private or embarrassing thing you've ever heard in public?