Monday, August 2, 2010

The Great Blogging Mystery

I have a serious mystery on my hands. I've got a number of posts that were written up and ready to publish, and now they're gone. Vanished. Disappeared. I've checked in all of my emails, in blogwriter lite, in my iPod, my computer, and anywhere else a post might be lurking.

And no success. Nothing. Is there a black hole somewhere in the atmosphere that's disappearing my posts? A monster that eats my posts for breakfast? A jealously desperate (desperately jealous) blogger hacking into my account and stealing them.

I guess I should be glad, really. I mean, one of the posts was markedly arrogant, and another made me sound like a self centered jerk. On the on the other hand, it's kinda sad. I wrote those posts. I miss them.

5 comments:

G6 said...

Perhaps it's the Grammar Fairy.
"Disappearing" is not a verb :P

itsagift said...

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear! I hope you find them soon!

Brochi said...

Oy!

Had a HUGE work project was working on, from home, due today! got wiped out at around midnight last night, when i was practically done! well not vamoosed but insanely saved as a corrupted file. Was up all night redoing it so yeah, kinda understand...

smb said...

Sorry to read that. maybe it'll help to save them to your computer.
I remember writing something a long while ago on a forum and loosing it and having to write again.

Michaltastik said...

That seriously sucks.

You should start making notes from what you remember so you can redevelop them. I had a scare motzei Shabbos. I tripped and dropped my computer. The screen cracked. I had to buy a new computer but, I bought a monitor, too so now I have two usable computers which is kinda cool and I never woulda done that without such a no choice situation. Oh, yeah and THIS TIME I bought the insurance.

I just hope my books for fall aren't too much. One is dirt cheap. I have 4 more to go. These profs don't reply to Emails....