I know this weeks Top Ten Tuesday might annoy some folks, or at least parts of it, but hey- isn't that what blogging is about? Anyhow, what's in your Top Ten?
9) The law-abiding momma who drives exactly at the speed limit when I am in a rush.
8) The guy who slows down to look at the gory details of a traffic accident, slowing down everyone behind him.
7) The fella who is extra considerate to all drivers who need to make turns, forgetting about being considerate to the driver behind him.
6) The horrible person who stays in the left lane, but keeps pace with the guy in the right lane- on a two lane highway.
5) The stranger who stomps on the brakes at each street to check the street sign.
4) The idiot who thinks he has to drive five miles below the speed limit whenever there is a cop in the vicinity.
3) The despicable excuse for a driver who cuts you off then drives below the speed limit.
2) The no-goodnik who drives below the speed limit in the left lane!
1) The gullible fool who lives by the motto “arrive alive, drive twenty five”