(With thanks to BigChamor, who helped me write this at 2am.)
1) The game of Life: Economic Recession Version- Instead of losing your job and picking a new career, you wait ten turns before you get a new job. And you lose your car and you need to hitchhike.
2) Memory: The Eineklach Version: All bubby has to do is pick up two kinderlach from the same family and name them!
3) Obamanopoly- Collect money as you go around, then put all of it into the middle. Free Obama tee-shirt with each purchase!
4) Parve-Cheesy- Parcheesi for folks who want to play it after the shabbos meal.
5) "Ring"o- Bingo for kallahs. Put your chosson's name on each box. Each time you mention his name, cross off a box. See how long it takes to get the whole board!
6) Rush Hour: Boro Park Version- There is no way to win. You just sit and wait for everyone to leave the board, then you go home.
7) VeggieLand- for today's health concious parents. We don't want a game that encourages kids to eat candy. We want to encourage kids to eat their spinach!
8) Stratego: The Iraq Version- this game has no end and no winners. Mission Impossible!
9) Guess Who (Your Shidduch Is)- all pieces have a black hat and white shirt. "Does your shidduch have a blue an grey striped tie?" "Mazel tov! Your shidduch is Yaakov Friedman!"
10) Old Maid or Alte Bochur: solve the shidduch crisis or be the only one stuck without a match!