Inkstainedhands tagged me in this meme.
I gotta say, I find memes funny. I mean, by definition, bloggers talk about themselves. So why do we need memes to get us talking? Well either way, here are seven things I love. I tried to keep people, spirituality, and shallow things off my list, so it was hard. I mean, naturally, I love my parents, I love G-d and the Torah, and I love ice cream. I'm not sure what love is supposed to mean in this situation, nor do I love my parents the same way I love ice cream. That being said, here is my interpretation of the situation: (like I always say, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!)
1) I love the feeling that I worked hard on something...and my efforts came to fruition.
2) I love making other people laugh.
3) I love writing. Any kind of writing.
4) I love spending time with old friends. (New friends who are reading this, don't get insulted! I love spending time with you too! :-)
5) I love cuddling a new born baby.
6) I love watching the rain falling outside when I am enveloped by the warmth, shelter and safety of my house.
7) I love when people come out of their lurkiness and tell me that they are reading my blog! (I especially love it when they don't do it as "anonymous")
I'm supposed to tag people now,i'm guessing seven of them, but I've always been different. I'm just gonna tag everyone to do this...why not? (In other words, I'm on my iPod and can't put in links and anyway I'm sure most people who want to do this already did...but if you do chose to tell us about yourself in seven random tidbits, please leave a comment in lieu of a link.)