This week's Top Ten Tuesday is dedicated to my friend, known to readers of my blog as BigChamor. She has been working very hard to prepare herself, over the last couple of months, as her wedding was looming closer. Well folks, this is it. The big day has arrived. In celebration, I present to you a number of pearls of wisdom that I've heard from BigChamor over the course of her engagement. Read it, and see how well she's been preparing herself.
1) "Wait, remind me again how I'm supposed to tell the difference between an iron and a dishwasher?"
2) "I don't understand why laundry needs to be folded. Why can't it just be rolled in a ball and stuffed in the drawer?"
3) "I chose pillows for their pillow fighting qualities."
4) "Its MY couch. Why should I share it with my husband?"
5) "Why learn how to wash a pot? There is a takeout store on the corner!"
6) "So in this cabinet is the dishrack, and I don't-even-know-what because I'm not ever going to use them."
7) "Who needs a table and chairs? Meals are best on the couch!"
8) "Of course I just want a wooden spoon for decoration. What else would someone do with a wooden spoon?"
9) "No, I don't need a bugaboo! I don't care what kind of carriage the kids have. They can ride around on a vacuum cleaner for all I care."
10) "I don't go to the kitchen to cook. I go to the kitchen to taste."
Mazel Tov BigChamor! Can't wait to "dance" with you!