This week's Top Ten Tuesday was actually in my drafts before I had even started Top Ten Tuesday. The idea came to me in Niagara Falls, when I saw the guy sporting the tee-shirt that has become number one on this list. I thought I'd get ten just from that vacation, but there were a disappointingly small number of funny tee-shirts, so I spent an entire summer gathering these. Now, just one week past labor day, it feels like the summer was years ago. So here, to remind you of those sunny days recently spent in vacation areas, is this week's Top Ten:
10) I've seen this a bunch of times, and each time I find it so cute. On a baby: "party: my crib, 2 am"
9) On a little kid: "My daddy is the boss, and my Mommy is HIS boss!"
8) This one actually made me jealous. It looked like a one-way road sign, and it said: "My Way Or No Way"
7) On a little boy, (it looked like it belonged on his dad though.) "Always Grumpy"
6) On a man sitting on a bench totally oblivious to the many children nearby, wrecking havoc: "Go ask your mom!"
5) On a teen-age girl: "It's easier to apologize after than to get permission before"
4) On a man who didn't look particularly intelligent OR handsome: "I'm just like you, only smarter and better looking."
3) On a big, tough looking guy: "Sorry, but the position of annoying person is already taken!"
2) On an aproximately 12 year old girl: "Girls just want to have fund$"
1) On an old, fat, bald man: "With a body like this, who needs hair?"