10) The bigger cholent pots needs to be shlepped up from the basement.
9) Beer occupies the best spots in the fridge.
8) The toilet seat is up.
7) There are hats on every couch/comfortable seat in the house.
6) Dead bugs appear all over the house. Girls may possess the decorating skill required to figure out that dead bugs on the wall should be removed, but apparently guys haven't figured that out.
5) You don't need to take the garbage out. You just need to yell and scream, beg and plead, and tear out your hair in frustration, until you finally convince your little bocher'l to do it.
4) Loud alarm clocks going off all morning, courtesy of a yeshivah bochur who can sleep through an earthquake. (My theory is that they set alarm clocks to wake up the rest of the house who will come to their rooms and turn their mattresses over.)
3) The ketchup bottles empty themselves.
2) There are tools strewn about in random places. And the crowning glory: a drill laying across the floor like it's some piece of artwork.
1) The car is nowhere to be found. Well, not no where. Try looking outside the local open-late takeout store.