(This is by no means a comprehensive list. In fact, I think it should be called Top Ten Tgings That Got On My Nerves Within The Last Ten Minutes. I could make a whole series out of things that get on my nerves...)
10) Parents who ignore screaming kids as if it's not their issue.
9) Drivers who slow down to ten miles below the speed limit when there's a cop around.
7) People who fool around with the bass and treble levels on a shared vehicle.
6) Folks who use lousy grammar when talking.
5) People who drive below the speed limit in the left lane.
4) Food placed in the refrigerator without a proper cover.
3) Traffic. Especially from rubbernecking.
2) Two faced people.
1) Well meaning shadchanim.
If anyone is a shrink, don't try to make sense of that list. There is none.
Now tell me. What gets on your nerves?