I'm sitting here in Starbucks, trying to think of a Top Ten Tuesday idea. I'm looking around at the people around me, and I realize that their thoughts would make a great top ten list. I kinda feel bad for the people I stared at, because their thoughts written below are completely made up:
10) "This line is taking forever, which is a good thing because I have nothing better to do."
9) "My parents are boring me. When can I go back to school? And why do they pay for this bitter drink?"
8) "All that money I spent on this fancy new orange bag and nobody even seems to like it!"
7) "I just spent half an hour reading the paper and I have no idea what it said becaus I've been watching that cute guy at the next table the whole time."
6) "I don't find my friends pictures very interesting, but I better fake it cuz she paid for breakfast."
5) "I wonder if my girlfriend thinks my new sunglasses are as cool as I think they are."
4) "I only got this iced coffee so that my friend will ask why I got a cold drink on a freezing morning. He didn't even ask."
3) "I don't have money for a cup of overpriced coffee, but I can sit down and get out of the cold and hope that nobody notices."
2) "Sitting here with a cup of coffee, a blackberry, and a laptop, I look like I actually have a job. Nobody has to know that I'm unemployed, and just sitting here on facebook."
1) "Look at her, so self absorbed, just typing on her itouch. I bet she hasn't even noticed that anyone else is in this store."